Friday, September 30, 2016

Digital Scrapbooking in Full Swing, Freebies everywhere!

Digital Scrapbook Day (or weekend ) has arrived! Myself like most designers have burned the midnight oil getting ready with new releases and goodies!

Releasing today is my newest Bundle "Autumn Wind" This kit leans more to the woodsy outdoor feel
with animals and creatures known to the forest. With 16 assorted papers, If you are like me I never use all the papers in each pack. I pick out my favorites and go with them. Why pay for each different pack of papers, plus as an added bonus these are part of the 57 element pack which makes up the full kit. My creative team is liking this type of paper pack.




What do you think????

Drop me a comment or an email and let me know what you like and don't like. This next Mini kit I made especially for the Go Digital Scrapbook  USE IT UP CHALLENGE. I decided to add it to my store in case a Mini was all you needed and didn't want to do a challenge.


Here are all the addons that make of the Bundle:


And now for some Creative Team Inspiration






These are the FREEBIES you can pick up by
watching the video it will tell you where to find each one.






Till Next Time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment